COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Event Update
We’re really sorry, but due to the situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we’ve decided to postpone the 13 Valleys Ultra until 2021.
With the sensible and necessary restrictions that are currently in place and with the high level of disruption over the next few months, we’re not able to properly plan and develop the event as we’d wish. We also rely on partners who will be rightly focussed in other areas and not in the planning of a new event.
We hope you understand our reasoning. We want this new event to be an amazing celebration of the Lake District so we feel it’s the pragmatic and sensible decision to postpone.
If you have entered, we will process a refund of your entry fee. You don’t need to do anything, the money will be credited to the debit or card that was used for payment.
We will be back in touch with a new date in due course.